Wednesday, February 13, 2008

o.0

I swore that I was completely blank and absent-minded when I drove back home. Well make that today. In the morning I nearly gone to school with my headscarf inside out. Luckily a look in the mirror as I went out saved me from the embarrassing predicament. Definitely have to blame it on the text for the storytelling competition that I spent the whole night writing and editing.

Then I called out the wrong name in the class when a kid started to act up. Instead of bellowing his name which was Aziz, I bellowed for another pupil's name which was Akashah who was stunned as he was busy doing his work. Well, he was sitting balancing on the back half of his chair and way too focused I might say and it came as no surprise that my voice made him lost his footing and fell from his chair. Erk, poor kid.

Then after I got home, my phone was ringing. Had 3 missed call from a colleague. When she finally caught me on phone the question was;

"Oy! class!"
"Huh?What class?"
"Buddy support* class laaaaaaa"
"Uwahhhh seriously forgot!"
"Eh, you're usually go back at 3 what?"

Seriously I don't even know why I'm home early today other than the fact that I really have to get back to my laptop and continue my story to submit for the competition. I seriously don't want to think any possibility for any error for tonight's night class, huhuhu.

Buddy support class: Class designated for teachers who teaches science and mathematics by English teachers as one of the ways to improve teachers' command in English.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"you leave me breathless..."

ekekekeke ^_~