Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Dreams Part 2

Dream No.3
Maybe this was an effect from watching the Japanese drama 'Pride' starring Takuya Kimura (I like!!!) and... I don't know what's the actress' name but she look a bit like Nanako Matsushima, only shorter. The drama was about the star ice hockey player for the team 'Blue Scorpions' - Halu (Spring) playing the game of love with one of the company's employee, Aki (Autumn) but falls for real. Sound a bit cliche' but it's a great drama. Anyway there was one scene in the last episode in the final period when Halu saw the mythical 'Ice Queen' - that is rumoured to be the strength provider for the hockey players, and only the best gets to see them - when he was unconcious during the game. The Ice Queen came in the form of Aki. When the match was over after he scored, Halu kissed the ice rink before finally sank into oblivion.



How does that drama relate to my dream?

Well lets just say in my dream I found my 'Ice King' though he is definitely NOT cold and icy and I kissed the ice rink... well actually kissing him before he became a fragment of my mind and then the ice rink, hehehehe. I woke up in my dream, finding that I was kissing the matress and then I woke up for real to find Snuggles right smack on my face. How nice.

Dream No.4
I was at my boarding school, namely SMKAJB though I know the setting was way too weird and I know its not exactly my school but it was. The paint was still fresh and some of the stairs were undone - I know in real life there's no way the Ministry of Education would allow buildings without CFO to be occupied. I don't know why but all so suddenly I was at the nearby residential area with... this was totally out of element - Jon Stamos! You would probably remember him as Jesse in the sitcom Full House. He was slouching and sitting in front one of the houses, talking about life in general. And then again I got back in my class with my friends, though the ones that were so clear in my dream was Rai - used to not like her in the first year but we became best friend in the second and Deej, we both shared the double decker bed in our senior year - I took the top despite the 'fall-from-the-double-decker-bed' incident in Form 1 that nearly broke my left shoulder. The bell rang, marked our last period and everyone was running - and I mean run like there was fire. Funnily, I realized there was a lift at the school though it was out of order. I woke up at 3.44am and realized that I missed Jeff by 5 minutes. Bummer.

...... tidur tak basuh kaki kot - NOT!

No comments: