Monday, November 01, 2004

Tulang Belut, Tulang Ikan, Tulang Ayam

Finally, after 4 long years of waiting I could finally wear the intended baju kurung that was supposed to be worn years ago. Bought that particular fabric while my mom was searching for a fabric to be given to my future to be sister-in-law at that time (now my sister-in-law lah, imagine how long that was) Due to some cutting error by my sister, the fabric was cut out based on my mom's size and not mine. After stewing for quite some time had to make the decision of giving the baju kurung to my mom because I definitely could not fit into it. But my mom just save it up, leaving the neck area unsewn because she said the colour was too vibrant for her taste.

I've just finished sewing the neck up with tulang belut sewing style, that's eel's bone... because it resembles the eel's bone wht else ;) Raya is not far away... so does my paycheck, hehehe



Work In Progress


Done :D

No comments: