Friday, November 26, 2004

Dreams

Evidently, my brain was M.I.A from my body after the long festive season. I am totally absent minded and all I could think of every single day when I got my rear on my chair in the office was - how much farther is 5.30pm? I guess that would be one of the reasons on why I kept on having dreams the whole week.

Dream No. 1
It was Lord of The Rings and Star Wars mixed into one. There were lasers everywhere, ships and of course there were nazguls in a war and I was in the middle of it. The cool thing was that I was the assassin that look exactly like The Spawn... cool (I don't know how the Spawn manage to get into the LOTR and Star Wars group) I killed the king in the end, who thought he could hide away from my oh-so-good sensor by pretending he was his own personal guard (remember the part when Queen Amidala in Star Wars 1 posed as her own Lady in Waiting?) Mission accomplished.

Dream No. 2
I was on a holiday trip to... I don't know where and all I do was eat, eat and eat. Funny thing was that I dreamt walking into KFC but they sell beef jerky and roast duck. After eating the beef jerky my back tooth kinda went loose but its still there. In Malay myth, if you lose a tooth in your dream someone close to you is going to... pass away. I never believe that part though because I have dreamt losing the whole teeth quite a few times but no one near me pass away. Though some said it means letting go. Anyway, in my dream I still have my teeth, it was just shaky (I don't know if the term is right, bantai ajelah. Any comments on my grammar Granpa Ken?)

I got more, but those are the only dreams permittable to be shared with. No naughty thoughts there, just too personal. Maybe I was too tired, maybe I was having a neverending work blues, maybe it was the jars of tarts that I consumed the whole eid up until now (is there any connection to anything?) or maybe its just Snuggles, the stuffed toy/my sleeping partner that Jeff sent me, hehehe. Don't think so, because I slept without Snuggles last night when I dreamt abt the berserko KFC. Hmmmmm, when will the clock turn to 5.30pm?

One more thing

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER A'AN
I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU KEEP ON MAKING BLUNDERS WHILE TALKING LATELY
(THE 'ADA ORANG DALAM BALDI' INSTEAD OF 'BILIK AIR' PHRASE WILL ALWAYS BE MY TEASING ASSET, HEHEHE)
MAYBE IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU ARE GETTING OLD, HAHAHAHA
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR LAST SPM PAPER

No comments: