Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Open House

I just got home to see 2 of my cats lying lazily on the carpet at the verandah of my house. As always, they would pose like gatekeepers with each at different side of the door. Apparently someone put that particular carpet while I was at work today. When I opened the door, I was surprised. Chairs were arranged to be close to the wall and there were food at every table surface available at the living room. I know that my abah's friend would be visiting him for the Eid (the celebration goes on for one whole month, and so does the visiting) though I didn't expect it would be an open house. Apparently my mak took that opportunity to call up her friends at the office to come and visit so that inadvertently change the small visiting into a full fledge unplanned open house. Felt quite bad about the whole thing actually. Had I known that it would turn into that, I would have asked my parents to push it forward for the weekend so that I could help and that I could bring my friends around. Oh well, what passed has passed. Next year maybe.


All that is left at the end pf the day... still a lot. Food anyone?

No comments: