Thursday, October 26, 2006

3rd Raya

Like any other raya day, today is filled with visitations to relatives' house. My sister and I joined Mak Jun's family for the raya tour since my parents and lil bro were not in the mood to move around. Dayah was put in charge to drive the van and I was the co-pilot. Much to the passengers' discomfort and irritation both of us launched into singing old boyband songs which was popular during our schooldays. In those days, the boyband list was very long that we could never recall who was in which band. Sungguh poyo, wahahaha.

At the end of the day I accompanied Dayah to the hair dresser for her regular hair-dressing session. It was kind of sudden, though I decided to cut my hair. The hair that I left uncut for more than 2 years. Melancholic or sad when I got the hair cut? Not that much but I did bring some of it back home. Sayang beb.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well that was just some portion of my hair but what was being cut was actually longer than that. Now I felt like my head is few pounds lighter (^_^)V

No comments: