Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Few More Days... and Counting

Few more days left til my holiday starts and of course at this moment most of us has already lost our working mood.
It's all about the festive season - new clothes, raya cookies and cuisine, balik kampung fever and all sort. As for today, I spent it at the site since after the report that I diligently typed at the office went off like the crappy electricity supply at the office block. Once in a while, we have the kind of disturbance that last for 5 minutes before getting the power back on track. Totally frustrating.

Chased the client's site officer discussing about site verification just to find out that he's off by tomorrow noon. Uwahhhh, not enough time and so my boss sent me off to Jusco Tebrau which is only few minutes away to get a Deepevali hamper for him.

Jusco Tebrau? Nyehehehehehe *cunning thoughts*

Well actually how cunning could I get going to Jusco Tebrau that has a HUGE book store? *angelic face* and not forgetting their collection of Japanese boxset dramas and anime, hehehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well... what I got... only 2 books, one for Dayah (Mitch Albom's For One More Day) and one for myself - yes that is Train Man book in English - the same story that airs on Saturday at 8tv - thread style, yatta!!!!!!! It kinda threw me back in time when Dayah and I was going nuts over Nan McCarthy's Chat (Pt 1), Connect (Pt 2) & Crash (Pt 3) book though we have never read the last part of the series. It was that darn hard to find Crash.

Though I saw that Byakuyakou is already out, as well as Kame's new drama. I wonder when My Boss My Hero would come out, hmmmm.

Synopsis wise - My Boss My Hero was about the next Yakuza heir, aged 27 who was being sent back to high school as a punishment by the Big Boss a.k.a his father because he was so darn stupid that he couldn't tell that 35 billion yen is larger than 27 billion yen. Well he actually blew the business arrangement that got his dad gone bonkers. The deal was if he did not graduate, his brother - the successful college graduate but with weak body would take over the gang. It was funny, especially when the whole school was running for the limited supply of home-made special purin (pudding) everyday. When the clock hits 12, students were stampeding the hallway with plans and devious ways to get it ^_^;

I'm left with the last ep which is currently dl-ding on my pc and through the story and still having stomach-ache from laughing too much.

I totally agree with the main character's thought.

High-school is definitely the best time of all - in my opinion lah ^_^

No comments: