Friday, October 27, 2006

4th Day

I felt like my feet had already been amputated (-_-);

Went off to Singapore with Dayah, her beau and his cousin today.

While they were in the shopping frenzy, I went to my normal spot - Kinokuniya, HMV & MISE... but much to my irritation MISE was closed, grahhhhhhhh. It was supposed to be open everyday *harrumph*. Called Mimit. Too bad there were not enough time to go and beraya at her house.

Gomennasai, Mit m(_ _)m

Managed to get my hands on December issue of Popolo which features Arashi... in bed with red coverlet (#_#)

I don't have a scanner so all the credit goes to fybabe
.

ニノ相葉大野

Well... the pictures were not as naughty as I made it sound like (^_^);

One thing for sure, I know I won't be able to get my raya fantasy come true...

To see those guys donning full suit of baju Melayu in their own colours, hehehehe >^3^)>

No comments: