Thursday, October 19, 2006

Drag drag drag....

I have to admit that this year's raya is the most unprepared raya of all time - for me that is. Usually at this time of the month I would already have the raya cookies in line (bought that is ^_^; ) on my kitchen table, baju raya would be ready to be picked at my neighbour's house and small change for duit raya would be ready - since I collected RM1 a month earlier.

As for now....
My baju raya is still un-sewn, cookies... well let's just say that my mak and I planned to bake our own this year though we haven't start anything yet and as for duit raya... I'm gonna have to hunt for RM1 my own since I was too busy to get small change from the bank.
To Do List:-
  1. Sew the baju raya and get it done before 1st Syawal.
  2. Bake cookies and some cake - have to be done a day before raya.
  3. Clean up the house.
  4. Scrub all the grime and dirt from my car.
  5. Hunt for RM1 or RM5.

Since my current site is at Taman Delima - next to Taman Daya and near to Jusco Tebrau, I set off to find some baking ingredients that my mak passed me in the morning. It turned out to be a headache since my mak did not specify how much is a box of cornflakes that we need - jumbo size? normal size? small? or how many gram of butter that she wanted me to get... 10 blocks of 500g butter or 10 blocks of 250g butter? Aisehmen... I guess if it was the age before handphone existed, I might end up buying too much of everything ^_^;

My feet were killing me and my stomach was growling. After dispensing the groceries to my car, I head back, in quest for food. Since I watched Arashi no shukudai-kun in the morning with them eating tako tentacles tempura, my tummy was craving for Japanese food. Went to Sushi King and honestly it was weird eating alone during breaking fast since everyone came with friends and family. I guess it would be normal if it's lunch time but then again, what do I care I was just hungry. While waiting for my beef yakiniku set to come, went to kacau Dee a bit through smses (gomenne Dee, tak beli Nana or sekai no chuushin sebab ternampak Tsubasa Chronicles movie, hehehe).

Oh and before that, went to Harris again and My Boss My Hero has arrived. I chose to skip the boxset since I already choked with laughter reading the synopsis at the back of the boxset. It went like, not that accurate lah but more or less - 'Sakaki Makio adalah seorang pengurus (or was it pengarah?) kumpulan "Kanto Sharp Fang" bla bla bla yang telah dipaksa ke sekolah tinggi kerana menggagalkan perjanjian bernilai 27 billion'. Pengurus kumpulan? It would be easier if they put 'waris kumpulan yakuza Kanto Sharp Fang' now won't it?. 100% ayat skema, huhuhu.

I suddenly developed a very strong urge to listen all NewS songs - esp Cherish, Hadashi No Cinderella Boy and Sayaendo (how many groups could sing a song titled grean peas without sounding funny? LOL). Well I actually cleaned the whole CPU off of NewS and KATTUN (erk!) stuff thinking I wouldn't want to hear them again, I was wrong. Good thing I saved those songs on Aidah's PC so nothing's lost... well maybe I have to ask for anyone to upload I.ZA.NA.I.ZU.KI for me, huhuhu. I'd probably have to blame Tegoshi for it since he was in My Boss My Hero. Then again I might have to blame Johnny for it since he put Nagase & Tegoshi in it XD.

Quoting comments from Mimit's LJ about Jin's sudden 'Off-Time' from KT... KATTUN loses their A, which cut it short to KTTUN... reshuffle again ... you might get KNTUT XD

Tomorrow's the last day at work before raya, yatta!!!!

No comments: