Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya

*Sing song voice*
Selamaaat Hari Rayaaaaaaaa
Hari untuk kita bersukariaaaaaaa

Since I was at my sister's mercy to get the kain of the baju kurung done... I ended up still sewing the hook by the time our first visitor came (-_-); I would say the morning was quite a havoc. Mak was ironing my abah's clothes, my sister was in charge of getting the food for the mosque ready and I was put in charge of cooking the only thing left in the menu - chicken in soy sauce with sambal goreng. Pushed my sister to finish off my kain (since I dunno how) if she wants me to send the food to the neighbours and finally, my baju raya was done in at 10am, huhuhu.

First off, to my atuk sedare's house in Kangkar Pulai and then to my uncle's house in Skudai Baru just in time as the rain pours down like cats and dogs. Everyone was soaked wet so there we waited for the clothes in the dryer to dry off before we could go anywhere at all. I suppose, going to Pak Din's house was a grest idea since not long after 'Bawang Merah Bawang Putih' ended on TV my other uncle arrived with his family and sometime later another one reached there. Now that is just the perfect time to get our family picture done - not that the whole 10 families could be there at once, 4 is just okay.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I couldn't breathe when the visitations ends. My stomach was already in a havoc - too much ketupat and rendang on the first day of raya is already too much. Not to mention with the additional cheese spaghetti at the end of the tourage at Pak Mi's house, I was near to explode which proven to be accurate since I had to keep on waking up in the middle of the night for my toilet sessions. Penat, huhuhu.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone!!!

No comments: