Sunday, April 01, 2007

Jolly Weekend *rolls around*

As much as I was 'patah kaki' with the lack of transportation around in my disposal ie: my trusty Kancil, I still managed to go around and enjoy my weekend off. Friday morning was my hibernating day of some sort. Stayed still at my sis' place in UKM, going out just to have lunch and hang around at her office with some hope to get internet connection. Boy I was unlucky. The guest wifi line was not that strong enough and of course la i have to pay extra for the hotspot line.

Night time, went to Mines for what supposed to be solely bowling session until my sister got veered off with the numerous SALES tag available at nearly all outlet. Well, I nearly did too. Saw this gorgeous yukata sold at one of the shops and I drooled over it. The cost was quite okay but then again until I get my allowance, I could only shop with my eyes. Uwaaaahhhhh... the black with pink flower yukata on display was soooooooooooo lovely *sighs*. Just suitable for this year's Bon Odori - when and if I get to go there in July lah. If not dream on ajelah. Played bowling with Curx, Lan, Iso and Archiq - my bowling talents are getting rustier, that one I have to admit. But then again I had fun, despite the numerous gutter ball I had ^_^ Tanoshikatta ne~~~ Next time can bowling again *flexing arms with 10lbs dumbbell*

Supper at Maulana F. C. *pic 'curik'ed from Za's blog*

Saturday, went off to Midvalley to watch Encik Kacang *hehe*. Of course la expected all the funny faces of Mr Bean and his innocent ways to get himself to the beach. Went browsing at MPH and yet again my eyes went bonkers. There are so many books I want to buy, in Jusco, no need to say, so many beautiful dresses on sale. Shop with my eyes lah - again. And there's the new Harry Potter book to pre-order. I know I just have to travel to Kota Bahru to get the book when it is finally released. Will Harry get to destroy all the horcruxes? Who will be dead in the last book? The questions are driving me mad.

Anyway today's 1st April - April Fools. It seems like a bad joke to realize I have to make way back to Besut tonight. Malasnye... Till next time, jya, matane *waves*

No comments: