Friday, April 27, 2007

Fangirl Alert

Warning! Warning!!

Fangirl rant up ahead

ARASHI'S NEW PV IS OUT!!!!
URESHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

The OST for Bambino, Jun's drama after Hana Yori Dango 2 uwahhhhhh
Simply love the 'selang-selang masuk' theme that they use for the PV. Kawaii~~~
Nino!!! still wanting to watch his Clint Eastwood movie debut in Letters From Iwojina (Iwojima Kara No Tegami). Better try looking for the dvd in HP when I get back to Johor.
Gomenne Aina, your Sho caught my eyes for the whole PV, hahahaha
Esp when he was rapping and covering his ears XD XD XD



Okay, non-fangirl part

Went to Kuala Besut this morning to buy breakfast. The weather is unusually cold. When I say unusual, it means unusual as it is the drought season now. Usually it's so hot that my clothes went dry and crispy when I hung it outside - even if I soaked it in fabric softener and even if I hung it dripping and soaking wet.

So Curx, here's how etok-etok looks like ^_^

Tasty, sedap, oishii, hehehehe. Adik beradik kepah

Looking forward to get back to Serdang this coming 30th April til 5th May. Of course I will miss my cousin's wedding on the 6th (of coursela, Ganu starts the week on Sunday maaa). Still torn whether to pre-order my Harry Potter 7 in Kota Bharu or in KL as I don't know where I will be on 21st July. One thing's for sure, I definitely have to have that book. The pre-order will end on 2nd May at Popular. I want to know what will happen to Harry while hunting for Voldemort's horcruxes. Die Voldemort, die!!! *Avada Kedavra!!!!*

I know my bro will be busy handling the book fair this coming week for KarnaDya and I know the book fair is something that I am looking forward to. You can blame him for making me a bookworm since he's the one who introduced me to Christopher Pike and then Ahadiat Akashah >_< *Buku Bangbil ade sampai kat sini. Aritu cek balik, dah abis kat kedai tu*

Better get back to my assignment.
I have a test tomorrow for sports *_*

No comments: