Sunday, April 22, 2007

Goodbye My Phone

I got back to the IP just this morning.

Got of the bus, went into the cab
Mid way
Oh SH*T. WTH is my phone? *pardon my language*
Not my beloved SGH-E870 that I bought myself for my 25th b-day *nasib baik*
Which I put my Celcom number
But my LG5300
Which held my Maxis number
My companion since 2003 after my Nokia 3210 was lost in the bus
History repeats itself once more
Another bus? Grrrraaaahhhhh

But then it's fine I think.
4 years with me is good enough.
The silver colour was badly faded.
Especially the battery side.
It has numerous nicks - courtesy of 2 and a half years of working with contractors.
It even survived after being dipped into a mud.
Accidentally.
But no phone would survive theft.
The phone jams a lot.
And it couldn't detect the sim card sometimes.

Gonna miss that little bugger.

Domo arigatou,
Sayonara, watashi no keitai m(_ _)m

No comments: