Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tadaima!!!

Just got back from the Pandu Puteri Kadet course at Bukit Sireh in Kuala Krai. Of coursela talks talks and talks with some physical activities. When I said physical activities, think back when you were a kid and have to involve in a camping at the school football field. Constructing 'gejet', sing songs and all that. Well that's basically it but the difference was that it was somewhat a course on how to teach our future pupils on how to be a girl guide.

Never thought that I have to wear a uniform again at this age -_-;

The best part, for me lah - the course involved IPs for east zone - IP Kota Bharu, IP Kuala Terengganu, IP Sultan Mizan and IP Tengku Ampuan Afzan. Surprise surprise, I got reunited with my secondary school friend Nani. I didn't know that she's also a teslian in IPKB and boy was I happy when we were put in the same group too. Well actually her IP was the host organizer and I have to say when she read my name on the list of the group before the course started she sms me straight away. Certainly my father's LONG name (my name is way shorter than his -_-; ) is something that she can't forget.

Some pictures from the course

Nani and I

Ntah siape ntah zzzzzzz

with some poyo performance that night

Off topic:
Aaarghhhh Arashi Around Asia con +natsucon DVD is out for pre-order!!!! Mecha takai!!!! o.O Kena buat dajjal and wait for someone kind enough to upload it -_-;

No comments: