Sunday, April 29, 2007

Powdered Donuts

I'm hungry.
There's nothing to do at the class.
It seems like forever, having to wait until 10am to finally have the booth open.
One heck of a convocation eh?

Anyway, just a post for today
Thanks to Areng (teringin aku nak jumpe anak-anak kau, esp harumi, hehe) for asking me Remioromen's Konayuki
1 litre of tears
Definitely means you will cry a litre of tears watching it la
Synopsis wise
A high school girl found out that she was diagnosed with Spinocerebellar Degeneration
Her body system failed her bit by bit
From her movement to her speech
Her lifespan was short
Based on the real life story (minus the boyfriend character) of Aya... I forgot her surname

Konayuki (Powdered Snow) - Remioromen


Konayuki mau kisetsu wa itsumo sure chigai
The season in which the powdered snow dances always passes by
Hitogomi ni magirete mo onaji sora miteru no ni
Even if I’m lost in a crowd I can see the same sky
Kaze ni fukarete nita you ni kogoeru no ni
Even though I'm chilled as if I'm being blown by the wind

Boku wa kimi no subete nado shitte wa inai darou
I don't know anything about you, do I?
Soredemo ichi oku nin kara kimi wo mitsuketa yo
And yet, I found you amongst a billion people
Konkyo wa naikedo honki de omotterunda
There's no basis for this, but I believe this with all seriousness

Sasaina ii aimo nakute, Onaji jikan wo ikite nado ike nai
We can't live at the same time without trivial fights
Sunao ni nare nai nara Yorokobi mo kanashimi mo munashii dake
If we can't be ourselves, then happiness and sadness are both just lies

Konayuki nee kokoro made shiroku somerareta nara
Powdered snow, if you paled me white to the heart
Futari no kodoku wo wake au koto ga dekita no kai
Can you share our loneliness?

Boku wa kimi no kokoro ni mimi wo oshi atete
I pressed my ear against your heart
Sono koe no suru hou he sutto fukaku made
I want to go down toward the sound of your voice
Orite yukitai soko de mou ichi do aou
Until I get down that deep, let's meet up there again

Wakari aitai nante
I want us to understand
Uwabe wo nadete itano wa boku no hou
I was the one who stroked the surface
Kimi no kajikanda te mo nigirishimeru
Even though we were connected by
Koto dakede tsunagatteta no ni
Me holding your hand that was numb with the cold

Konayuki nee eien wo mae ni amari ni moroku
Powdered snow, hey, you, in a way that is too fragile
Zara tsuku ASUFARUTO no ue shimi ni natte yuku yo
Turn eternity into a stain on the rough asphalt up ahead

Konayuki nee toki ni tayori naku kokoro wa yureru
Powdered snow, hey, my unreliable heart wavers
Soredemo boku wa kimi no koto mamori tsuduketai
And yet, I want to keep protecting you

Konayuki nee kokoro made shiroku somerareta nara
Powdered snow, hey, when you colored us white, all the the way to my heart
Futari no kodoku wo tsutsunde sora ni kaesu kara
You envelop our loneliness, and return it back to the sky

No comments: