Monday, April 30, 2007

Questionnaire

Sat all day at my bro's home.

My sister will pick me up later tonight to help her clear out her room and move to a new room since her room at the block have to be renovated. Tomorrow is Spiderman 3 day - going to watch it with bro, sis in law and sis. Sunday - my cousin's wedding reception. As if I could go anywhere other than class on that particular day. Just to fill up my time, a questionnaire I picked from my friendster's bulletin board. Since I'm doing it out of boredom, I'm not going to tag anyone *baik hati punya, hehe*

Rule #1: You can only say Yes or No!
Rule #2: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain
ANYTHING unless someone messages you
and
asks!

Q: Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Been arrested?
A:>> NO<<

Q: Kissed someone you didn't like?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Slept in until 5 PM?
A:>> NO<<

Q: Held a snake?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Been suspended from school?
A:>> NO<<

Q: Been fired from a job?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Sang karaoke?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Laughed until you started crying?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Kissed in the rain?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Sang in the shower?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Sat on a roof top?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Broken a bone?
A:>> NO<<

Q: Shaved your head?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Blacked out from drugs?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Played a prank on someone?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Had a gym membership?
A:>> YES <<

Q: felt like killing someone?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Made a girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Cried over someone you loved?
A:>> YES <<

Q: Shot a BBgun?
A:>> NO<<

Q: Tripped on mushrooms?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Donated Blood?
A:>> NO <<

Q: Still love someone you shouldn't?
A:>> NO <<

That's all folk >:)

No comments: