Saturday, September 11, 2004

Akustatik




Currently my blog is in static, all quiet (I can hear the pin drop) and of course, i haven't had that much time to write. That figures as my life is basically circulating on my relationship, my work and my bedroom (don't get any wrong idea, its only for sleeping and reading and slacking off and ... you get the idea). Work is still hectic and there's another presentation to chase for this Monday. Though I sometimes surprise myself. Its when the time is hectic i get to do a lot. One thing I get my work done, I always have time to chat with Jeff.As the picture up there shows, that is the doodling we did on one hectic morning, when both bosses are around *wink. Of course my doodling looks fine because i use optical mouse, easy to maneuver.
Other than that I, always manage to drop by Jusco even for a small package of sushi and of course cakes. Speaking of cakes, I don't know how but I manage to call up all my girl friends who lives around Johor. Well okay, maybe I exaggerate a bit. Not all, but most of my good friends in boarding school - prefects and rulebreakers join together. For my birthday that is, which is tomorrow.
Honestly I haven't had that much opportunity to celebrate birthday with friends for years. For one time, there's the exam week. I don't know why but nearly all the time i'm in college my birthday falls on exam week and what's worse, i have to take a paper on that very day. And then there was the September 11th event. Lets just say, when it comes to my birthday, seems like its better if they would just leave it alone. But as for this time, I want to get to see my friends. I remember them doing a surprise party at the dormitory when we were staying back for SPM. Well they were a day early but its okay.
When I was in school, my cousin Dayah and I who were both in different school exchanged super ridiculous handmade card that we made for each other, putting images of cartoons - mostly of Dragon Ball and ahem, Mizuno Ami a.k.a Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon cartoon (that was Dayah's/Ninie's favourite character in school). One thing that we always kid about our birthdays is that my birthdate is similar as my great granddad Sono's date of death while the same thing goes for Dayah only that she shares the date with our granddad's Abdon. Sounds ironic.
Before i get too caught up with my words, I'd better stop it here. Work is still waiting and I don't want to have to work tomorrow - on my birthday. Besides, my baby is now online, hahahaha.

No comments: