Sunday, September 12, 2004

Birthday Wishes

Today marks off my 23rd birthday. I am very grateful to the Almighty that life has been good with its normal ups and downs. Come to think of it 23 years on earth is not that long - even at some certain point we would wonder why the time goes so slow, why it is not 5.30pm yet or why the weekends comes around so slow and ends so fast. I am very sure that time goes by really fast when you spent it with your loved ones, friends, when you are doing anything that holds your interest and of course it comes like a flash when you are having a deadline tomorrow and you have been seriously procrastinating (sounds awfully familiar). As I look back for 23 years I have done so many things, the good, the bad, the stupid and I would say that some of them are interesting and I wouldn't want to trade those for any riches in the world.
For my 23rd birthday, these are my wishes:-
  1. Live a happy life with my loved ones - I guess everyone would want this and not just me.
  2. Have my own family - Okay don't roll your eyes on this one. I am being realistic and I do want a family of my own. With ...... okay i've been accused and being commented on gushing too much about him here, so you know who that person is *wink.
  3. Be my own Boss - learn more about landscape business and set out on my own in a few years time.
  4. Live the lessons of 5 balls - Oy! no dirty thoughts. Refer to my entry July 11th 2004 Lessons in Life.
So that is basically what I wish for on my birthday - other than the small small material thingy. Will there be a next birthday? I really hope so and for many more years to come.


Cake cutting procession - interfered by Roy



Cake, partially gone *burp ... ooops

No comments: