Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year! Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah! Happy Valentine's Day!

Before I start, ahem *clears throat and screams,


Happy Chinese New Year and Hijriyah New Year
(belated, hehehe)
and

Happy Belated Valentine's day *flirty throaty voice

Its been a while since I blogged or even bloghopping. Its been a few weeks and now as I went bloghopping, just realized that Dayah posted her last entry forever - though I don't know forever or not because I have my own speculation (darn! I am her blogstalker, and no more free messages on to her on her tagboard)

Been pretty much moodless and lazy since after the Chinese New Year & Hijriyah New Year (the new year in the Islamic calendar) holiday. Well of course the holiday bug bite. Dozen of things to do yet here I am, blogging.

Valentine Day? Well... pretty much lonely and missing Jeff so much (UWAAAA!!!) Jeff sent me a card, made my day brighter and cooler (been a very hot and dry month). All I did the whole day was work and did a movie marathon with my trusty Snuggles - 50 First Date, Love Actually and Runaway Bride. Didn't help and was definitely a wrong move. Think the word 'Emotional Baggage' and you get what I mean.

My boss told me to go up and meet a client and do a presentation on a project that she was not keen about. Thing is last time when we proposed a design, they ended up cutting the budget and we didn't get the contract. She have a strong feeling that it will happen again and since I'm doing the design... yes I am in lack of mood. Wow, look at the time, I gotta start doing my work again. Til the next time, chow baby ;)

No comments: