Saturday, May 28, 2005

3rd Day - Home Alone

Its only been 3 days since my parents went off and the only catastrophical happening starts today as my brother opened up the front door to feed the cats. The interesting 'aroma' managed to creep into my nostril and I wasn't even at the door. It was hell, the kittens finally know how to take dump - all over the front porch!! I don't know why but I ended cleaning and picking up the crap and the smell was so 'powerful' that I have to stuff something into my nose that stop the stench from getting in - it doesn't work. Good thing I already had my breakfast quite an hour before that or I would puke on the spot.
Not long after, as I was getting ready for work my bro called me again from his room, a scorpion managed to get into his room so there I go trying to look for a tong and a hammer - for the tail. Sometime I do feel like living in front of a safari, snakes, pigs and other animal, few months ago someone actually ran into a tiger cub in the middle of the road at the shop nearby my house. But then again I'm not trading this house for anything no matter wht squeals at the backyard.
Work ends, my bro, cousin and I went to see Star Wars Episode 3. It was cool, the light saber fight scenes were smoother and cooler and R2-D2 was so fabulous, hehehe. It does make sense on how Anakin become Darth Vader, or why he becomes Vader. For anyone who hasn't even seen any of the earlier Star Wars movies they certainly won't understand why Episode 3 ends up hanging like that with a very sad ending - the same comment that I heard from my cousin. In the cinema surprisingly there was also a very old man watching it, helped by his grandson I think. He had probably been following the movie since the first release in 1977.
Went home and again that small monsters were leaving their stuff everywhere. Felt like 'suntut'ing them. Grrrrrrr

No comments: