Friday, May 27, 2005

Surf Away!!!

Its 4.53pm, the clerk is on M.C, my bosses are not around and I have just returned from meeting up with a client all nice, quiet and alone. Bored. My boss gave me the best work of all for this part of the day - go on net surfing for the best deals of hotels and air tickets to Bangkok. The original plan was that my boss and I would go there together but since her plan to Kunming had to be cancelled due to the tuition classes that her son have to attend during school holiday. So the whole family's going to join over.. or is it me joining the whole family? Nevermind, thing is that I would still be going.
Yesterday went out and tried the food at the new Restoran Ayub in Pontian before buying stuff for my brother. Funny though that the waiter have to go back and fro to our table informing my brother that what he wants was not available. Whats the use of putting in the menu if its not there? Even my roti tampal took ages - after 5 minutes my bro finished his. Conclusion - not to go there again. Too many waiters that they got the food order messed up.
Afterwards went to the Maslee supermarket across Ayub. It was my first time and felt as if I have all the money in the world - NOT. Well it was kind of like it, shopping for a new life outside the house is different. It was basically the same shopping that I did when I was 12 (not 13 yet aaa) - before I start going into KTAM. After that I could basically survive all the preparation for university. Hangers, Soaps, pails, shampoo etc etc. Spent nearly RM130 for just the basic necessity. Now its his turn to face the big unknown himself, hehehe.
My mak and Abah had taken off for Egypt yesterday morning so for the preparation, I have to carry on and cover up whatever that is left to be covered up before next weekend. They would be back just in time before both my brother and I take the early bus to my big brother's house. For now, let them enjoy the holiday - Abah would be ecstatic setting foot on Al- Azhar again.
I wonder where's my sayang now...

No comments: