Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Busy May & June

I just don't get it, seems that the less project we get on site, the more busy I get in the office. Though its mostly work that I enjoy most. My boss asked me to check things on the net after she gets off - no kidding. We have a new clerk now and its a blessing in disguise. Not being mean or anything since I don't have to do general clerk work anymore but sometimes I just feel I'd better do it myself. She's still new and learning and nearly all of the time she got the instructions mixed up and currently having a row with our troublesome photostat machine. Though one thing that suck big time is that I don't get to spend with Jeff as much as before. As much as I hate to say it, work gets in the way.
Yesterday went up to do chores all around JB - Professional Building, TJB Building dropped by the Urban Forest (Hutan Bandar) my internship place to check up with the status of my landscape plan approval other than hanging out with my friends (gotta love it when you are doing 2 things at a time, both for work and for leisure). When everything was done, dropped by at my uncle's house visiting my cousin and her newborn baby... forgot her name but I think its Arifah Umairah - I think. I only know that her nickname's gonna be Mai. Feeding off from the menu set for my cousin. Well actually my uncle and I was setting our eye on the mix of tamarid juice, onion, garlic and black pepper - typical afterbirth food for the mother and it was great. last time I had it was when I got my brother at 7. Nearly polished off a whole tupperware of preserved mangoes too... got me drooling already.
Other things... seems so boring and unexciting. well maybe not for this coming weekend - will be going to Singapore to meet up with my AE (asianeuro - where I met my baby) friend - friends whom I made through the net since 2003. Well someone might call it pen-pal but through yahoo messenger, I just call them friends. Going to be a day stay and been browsing through the net for maps and locations fear that I might get lost - not as if I couldn't call Vic or 2B for reinforcement, though it would be good if I made it there on my own without being lost other than the fact that the last time I was there was in 1983. Going to be 7 of us there including Anny from Indonesia whose plane would stop by Singapore before heading off to her husband in Seattle. The more the merrier.
The next week, my parents are going to Egypt - abah is very keen on the trip since he gets to go and hang out at his university and do some showing to my mom where he hangs out when he was there - though all I know that my abah would probably do anything but studying. A weekend of staying home and then off to send my brother to MMU. This morning my boss asked me and checked for my free time. She's getting us on a flight to Bangkok most likely from 11th june to 13th to refresh up our ideas on landscape other than finally getting the holiday from everything that she really need. The more I think of it, I really gonna have a very tight budget next month. Don't think.... sakit kepala, aiyo!!!
Tomorrow, going to be my 11th month with Jeff. Huge grin. Wow!

No comments: