Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children

I'm not much of a PS1 or PS2 player - other than playing Harvest Moon or Gran Turismo but in the past whenever one of my brothers were playing Final Fantasy, any of them I would be at the back watching as the game plot thickens. Well actually I was waiting for the video to play as anyone who are well versed with the game know, the video would play after some stages are passed and its always fascinate me to see the CGI characters moved. My favourite Final Fantasy game and characters will always be Final Fantasy VIII, Squall Leonhart rocks!!
So anyway, Square Enix would be releasing Final Fantasy VII-advent children probably this September. It has been delayed for nearly a year and lots and lots of fans are waiting. the trailers are so darn cool and we know that it won't be a dissappointment like the movie release of Final Fantasy years back. To me, a final fantasy is not a final fantasy without the magic and the GF (guardian force). These are some of the snapshots from the AC. Looks so darn smooth and wow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Cloud Strife

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Tifa Lockhart

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Vincent & Cloud, though the background is the attraction that I see, so smooth

For more, just visit the Square Enix site. Lots of trailers and character description.. though its all in japanese

No comments: