Saturday, September 16, 2006

Boiling Point

I've had enough.

I worked my arse off for what? I am not paid for overtime yet I work extra by bringing work home and even sometime stayed at the site up to 12 am. At the site For no pay and still she barked like I have all the time in the world to get ALL the designs and at the same time work at the site. Where is the common sense? When they do a mistake, all they have to say - sorry my girl made a mistake. Now the clients think that I am a lousy staff while in fact I acted on what I was told.

The staff have no medical benefits, 10 days of annual leave with only 10 days of public holiday. My car is like a belacan because of what? Because they treat my car as the company car by putting all those work tools and even plants. I've said it right - plants in my Kancil. 2 and a half year of bs is enough and I don't want to be subjected to more of that.

I was barked at the site which was in the middle of the road, witnessed by tons of people. She heard my voice tone changed after I went to the other site and yeah, as predicted when she returned to the office she changed her tune and suddenly become extra nice to me and suddenly discuss about the trip to Bangkok. Why? Because before me, no one could stand to work with them for more than a MONTH.

The accountant quit in just 4 days of work after seeing the admin exec being barked at in a hard way. The admin exec of 1 year sent her resignation notice yesterday, the site supervisor wants to quit by the end of the month and I'm following suit. I know I would be subjected for 2 months of pure psychological battle but I've had enough.

No comments: