Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ntah Apapela

Weird yet interesting dream I had last night.

I was a Biologist - of all the subjects that I learnt Biology is not actually one of my favourite. And I was a Biologist who were learning on the habit of a colony of ants in a laboratory filled with other lab-coated collegue. Then suddenly I participated in a treasure hunt - more or less like an episode of Arashi's Ultra Strong Game in Australia only that the guys are not in my dream. There were blue, black, grey and white team. Gomen Sho, no red team for you. The interesting part came when Jerry Yan, former F4 was my bf, Kimura Takuya was my nemesis and Takeuchi Yuko was my bestfriend in my dream, wahahahaha.

It was a fun dream though weirdly enough during a break time of the hunt Yuko-chan managed to conjure a box-set of soba from the greens. Weird.

Nampak sangat that I need a long break. Last but not least - I can't resist from making some caps out of last week's G No Arashi. Poor Rida@Oh-chan for landing into the batsu game box for Aiba Suguroku - the chikubi t-shirt and the squid knit scarf, yuck! and a huge round of hahahahaha *gelak guling-guling all over the place*.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The lethal boardgame by Aiba

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Adorable bakas in stocking. Sho's nose was so sharp that it managed to tear the stocking on his face XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh-chan, gelakkan orang but himself looks funny, hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rida, daijoubu desuka? Looks spastic already with the scarf 'dripping' down. Euw!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally my ichiban kena something - have his picture taken through a glass while kissing it. chuuuu ^3^

No comments: