Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I Love My Weekend Report

As I said earlier, I love my weekends XD. Last Sunday, Dee dropped by from KL for her friend's convo on Monday, so before that we could have a day of Arashi spazzing, yatta!!! I brought my cousin Irra along for the day for our excursion to Jusco Tebrau. Being on off-day, it is hard to find a parking near to the entrance door but of course, with my trusty Kancil I managed to squeeze into a spot few steps further from Harris.

First stop - Harris for some browsing. Arashi's 1999 - 2000 single collection was still there looking sabishii amongst W-inds' and Lead's CD. Then went over to the drama section for some unofficial drama reviewing. I know Dee was hungry with her going "harahenta~~ "(lol) so we went to Yoshinoya. The food was great and there I produced a picture album and an issue of Potato that Dee and I brought along with Arashigoto book. Irra couldn't get her eyes off Dohmoto Koichi's album cover in the mag for a certain reason (*shakes head*).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Teriyaki chicken, Beef bowl with vege and beef bowl complete meal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kon~ Kon~~

Afterwards we went some browsing at some mobile phone shop for some prospective 'future to buy' phones. Dee was smitten by the Motorola Pebl while myself, the new Samsung SGH-E870. It's simple, it's white, it's rectangle. Did I mention that it is simple? So, my birthday is coming up next week... could someone give me that as a present? *doe-eyes* wahahahaha. Then we went for my favourite green tea ice cream at the Legend of Tea. Umai! Amai! Oishii~~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Drools*

And so we hunted a few some unlucky candidate to be our photographer for the day near the Maxis promotional booth in front of Harris while being watched kind of weirdly by the guys at the booth *kowaii~~*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dee and I was detained by one of the Maxis promoters while Irra was being stolen from us by the Maxis guy. Few seconds afterwards while I was engaged in a "Buy-this-you-get-this-free" session, Dee was stolen away - for a game of Uno Stacko, hahahaha. After buying a top-up card from the promoter, I went for the Lara Do S - minor sports banchou mode - document the happenings of course XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
GF Momo VS Maxis Guy No.1

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gundek Nino VS Maxis Guy No. 2

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Girls in Action

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The victors

Dee's game session ended early with the Maxis guy being the structure destroyer and was awarded a Maxis notepad with the hanging stuff thingy. As for Irra, the game went one for nearly an hour and during that time she managed to attract a sizable group of viewers/fans who cheered for her. It was gruelling though, in the end she won the game, banzai!!! Because of the long period she was given a Maxis bag.

We went back to Irra's home and gone through a marathon of August's G No Arashi that I've burnt earlier on. It was crack going through the Sho X Ohno Picture Match Pt 2, Aiba's A No Arashi and Minor Sports Pt 4 episode. My uncle's and my aunt's attention managed to veer off of Siti Nurhaliza & Datuk K's wedding reception at the other TV with Aiba's baka experiment, hehehe.

It was a fun weekend. Dee!! Next time boleh spend weekend lagi!!! Yatta!!!!

No comments: