Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Wishlist

Well, when Hagu-chan did list out her 'most-wanted-things' in a scrap book, Morita bought one of the items in it for her. Since it is a good day after all, here's a lits of what I want. Though I know the stuff would make everyone keel over instead of getting it for me ^__^;
Here goes:-
  1. A full expense trip to see Arashi perform in Bangkok on 7th October - so near yet I can't go T__T
  2. A new handphone (*mine is completely 'bisu' and ringtoneless but it's peaceful though*) - preferably the one that have mp3 ringtone, mp3 player (duh), photo and video caller ID - and preferably a Samsung SGH-E870, hehehe.
  3. A DVD-RW drive for my PC.
  4. An external hard drive - 120GB is totally wow.
  5. A full collection of C, D, V, G No Arashi, Waza Ari, Mago Mago Arashi, Mayonaka (*lol).

That's about that then ^__^

Oh I forgot. A complete wallop and thrashing in the head for the owner of the number 016-6826505 for giving me miss-calls countless of time esp late at night. I don't know who the heck you are and good thing that my phone is quiet.

No comments: