Monday, December 31, 2007

Ode to 2007

It's the eve of the new year.

Farewell to the past and welcome the future.

I have to say that 2007 brought a lot of experience to me. My change of profession to being a teacher for a subject that I am always fond of since my younger years. A passion? Maybe. An interest? Definitely, even though sometimes I still make grammatical errors. Back to being a student and who would have guessed that my time in Besut went by so swiftly.

The year when new friends were made which led me to my fiance, new opponent were identified, new experience were obtained. Even though I did say once that the 3 months internship dragged on like forever, when it ended, it was almost unreal that I survived. New challenges were found in the form of pupils, smart, cute and most of the time mischievous. I get to understand the true meaning of the phrase "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

The year I managed not to watch TV that much, and depend on the not so good wireless reception at the hostel. The year I learnt that no matter where we go there are always some people who tend to be envious, devious of other people no matter how minuscule the item or subject of their envy. The mirror has 2 faces and it comes as no surprise when people have tons of them.

Life is not a bed of roses. Whatever that I have gone through for this year makes me the person I am. No regrets and wallowing into it would only make me a lesser person. Adapt and improve on whatever we can.

Happy new year everyone!

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

No comments: