Friday, December 14, 2007

Random drabble

Took this from Sue's page. Takde idea what to update, hihihi.

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON'T CHANGE IT.

1. Your ex and you
~ history

2 . Listening to
~ No One - Alicia Keys (since I'm currently on Sue's page)

3 . Maybe I should
~ relieve myself in the loo :p NOW!

4 . I love
~ my sayang (ngehehehe)

5 . Chocolate
~ mmmmm yummmmmy

6. I don't understand
~ why it's so darn cold in Pontian

7. I have lost my respect for
~ somebody I once respected

8. I last ate
~ banana

9 . The meaning of my display name is
~ it's my nickname

10. God
~ is always with us

11. Someday
~ I'll be successful hihihi

12 . I will always remember
~ my secondary school years

1 3. Love
~ empowers you

14. I never ever want to lose
~ the people I love ever so dearly

15. My MySpace
~ have one but I forgot my login name and password, hahaha

16. Tomorrow I will
~ relax and enjoy my holiday

17 .Simple kisses
~ are sweet

18. I wish
~ that i know where I will be posted next year. anticipation sucks

1 9. is your hair wet?
~ wet from sweat, haha

20. is your cell phone right by you?
~ yup

21. do you miss someone?
~ yeah

22. are you wearing shoe?
~ barefooted

23. are you tired?
~ hell yeah

24. are you wearing pajamas?
~ would anyone go out to jog wearing pajamas?

25. are you hungry?
~ nope

26. are you mad?
~ nope

27. are you upset?
~ nope

HAVE YOU...

01. recently done anything you regret?
~ nope

02. ever stuck gum under a desk?
~ nope

03. ever kicked someone?
~ sure

04. ever tripped over your own feet?
~ absolutely

TODAY HAVE YOU...
01.cursed?
~ not yet

02 . have you gotten mad at someone?
~ not yet

-RANDOM -

Q: is there someone who is on your mind right now?
~ yup

Q: do you have any siblings?
~ uhuh

Q : do you want children?
~ definitely

Q: do you smile often?
~ i'm oozed with it, hahaha

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
~ nope - not that diligent

Q: do you like your handwriting?
~ nope - it's messy and inconsistent

Q : are you a friendly person?
~ depends on my mood, but mostly yeah

Q: whose bed other than yours do you sleep in?
~ the bed in the guest room owned by various people i slept over at

Q: what color shirt are you wearing?
~ black

No comments: