Sunday, December 30, 2007

You leave me.... Breathless

New year.

New profession.

New school.

Yes, I got posted to my hometown. To be precise, at my mom's old school in the 50s and 60s. With a school that lasted so long, of course there must be a tradition or rules to adhere to, wise and experienced teachers to work with and not forgetting the ever mischief/cute/smart kids who are the main occupant of the school to work 'on'.

This year, lots of new teachers are posted to this state, whether they applied it or not. Some of my friends are still recovering from the shock of the school that they are posted to, some are excited - of course, not all of us gets what we asked for.

My holiday is nearing to it's end.

Clock is ticking.

Days are passing by.

It seems that my goal during the holiday was to see how many books that I managed to read daily. Of course, its not those 1000 pages e-books, just the short 350+ pages ones. So far 4 were my highest count but heck, the not so good thing about that was I tend to mix the plot and the characters altogether. What the heck, no one will start marking me based on what I read. But yet again... I still haven't read Dean Koontz's Brother Odd that Dayah gave me for my last birthday, even if that was the book that I had been pestering her since January '07. Save the best for last, hehehe.

Have to say that my most-heard-to songs during the hols was Shayne Ward's If That's Okay With You, Timbaland's Apologize and *drumroll* Backstreet Boys past singles, hahahaha. Yeah, even though I did say previously that their break up songs were kind of spineless (depend on what kind of break up that you gone through that is) but those are good for groveling, muahahaha. Heck, I had gone through my teenage years listening to those songs, it's in me - just like old Feminin's songs for my brother *devilish grin*.

I'm leaving the page with Breathless. The song never cease to raise my temperature - just like Daniel Bedingfield's If You're Not The One. The lyrics are just so... *shivers*. This one is for you sayang.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1stly, good luck & ganbatte ne! great-teacher-diah (gtd) to be ^_^

2ndly, i left u breathless? o_O dang, u look fine when i was there & when i called u few days ago. looks like have to come there & check up on u again, make sure ur all ok & stuff.

o_o

heheh.. no lah, just kidding. :p & tq 4 the song. sweet! ^_~ ^_~

Diah said...

;)