Monday, December 17, 2007

Nande?! WHY?! Kenapa?!

Okay, I have to admit I am speechless after the announcement of the Asian Idol. But since it was voted by SMS and the double country voting surely made a huge difference, I have to leave it as it is. Talent wise and vocal wise, Mike Mohede of Indonesia, our very own Jac Victor and Philippines' Mau Marcelo are in my top list. So anyway, these are the performance by Mike and Jac though I was quite disappointed with Mau's choice of song since it did not highlight her vocal talent that much, in my opinion.

Jac's performance


Mike's performance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i think u got to be there & fan jac like sate la. you know, when u fan sate hard the fire will grow. maybe jac will be hotter when u fan her like that sate.

err, just my 2 cent la. hihi ^_^