Saturday, January 22, 2005

A Day After Eid

Happenings after eid:-
  1. The worst sleeping session I've ever had - my cousin apparently was having a nightmare and her legs couldn't stop kicking and boy, does that hurt. Got bruises on my back and I had to leave my bed and look for another spot, leaving dayah to face the kicks, literally.
  2. Just realized that my 8 year old cousin had shaved half of his right eyebrow during an experimentation of his dad's razor. Erm... might look cool if he does that in strips or a line but definitely not half off. Wonder how he would get through school with brows like that.
  3. Do not update your windows if you have pirated programs installed. Well I did and the technician didn't even bother to notify me when I picked up the pc. What do I get? I was locked away from the windows. Might as well do the formatting myself.
  4. Bloated tummy for the whole day. Maybe because of the variety of food during eid. Have to feed on ginger tea the whole day and now, still too bloaty to even go to sleep.
  5. The only day available for me to spend time with Jeff until he starts his night shift. I was late for our meetings because I was helping my boss sorting through the invoices and D.O. Going to be tough but we'll make it through. I love you sayang, take care.
  6. The marathon for the Japanese drama with my fav actor Takuya Kimura - Good Luck started.

No comments: