Sunday, January 23, 2005

Ring of Power

Four rings for the foolish women under the sky,
One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Johor where the Shadows lie.

Yeah yeah, well the ring is not actually the fabled ring of Sauron. Its the friendship ring that 4 of us bought one day when we met up during the semester break. Its not always that we get the chance to meet up - Eena in JB, Nor/Along (pronunced as ah-long to signify the first child in the family) in Kedah, Harlin in Bangi while I was in Serdang, so when we do we were thinking of buying something as a momento. As a result we bought rings. I haven't wore it for ages due to my faulty memory of where I put it and out of luck, I found it back few days ago. Though, I can't wear it anymore. It only fits my thumb now when back then when I bought it, it fit perfectly on my ring finger. Eena still has it with her, Along lost it and I haven't heard anything from Harlin for years now. My ring now is in the safekeeping of my closet.

No comments: