Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday Morning With a Cat

Sunday morning is the coolest of all day - just because its the only day off for me. Washed my car in the morning as my baby would be online a little bit later because he gets off work at 12.00am (Ohio time). So there I went washing my car inside out with my brother's pesky cat named B-bo (as my brother summed it up once that it meant B for 'bodoh' because of some of the basic necessity that the cat doesn't know to do. Thats my bro) pleasingly went into my back seat and sat there looking oh-so-comfortable on the newly brushed off seat. I was dusting off the front side, didn't realized that B-bo was licking his paws and looks like he's settling there forever until I was done. The cat is cute but there's a fine line between letting a cat into my car and letting its fur went all over the place. So I start my yelling and scared him away. Not long after he returned, began to climb on the hood of my car and start licking his paws again when I was wiping the back side of the car - and I had just done wiping my front side of the car dry! Had to start yelling again and he went to the other place looking a bit bewildered. Sometimes I feel like killing that cat, but then he's the one who usually accompany me when I went put and went stargazing - maybe he was pestering for food again but wht the heck, he's okay and adapting really well to the village cat life.

B-bo the cat


Left turn


Right turn
So anyway I woke up this early morning at about 12 midnight to get quite a hefty sms from my friends. It was weird because its not a special occasion day until I read every single one of it. Apparently my sister was being interviewed by the local documentary show - Majalah 3 last night about her visit along with the UKM delegation to aid the tsunami hit state of Kedah. Knowing my family the phone was ringing consistently and we got calls from my aunts and uncles all over the place and even some neighbours. My sister is always laying a low profile about what she do be we do know that she went to Kedah to help the tsunami victims. Thats my sister, doing us proud. And where was I when Majalah 3 was aired? in my bed, snoozing. And I missed the whole episode, AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: