Sunday, March 27, 2005

Finally

Yesterday was a very long day for me. Office, my bosses new house, Stulang Laut to send off the calling visa for the new worker and site to do some experimenting and monitoring. I was about to go home when we suddenly received a call from one of our clients that our newly planted oil palm tree fell off on the road. The palms that we planted were the huge, more than 8 feet palm so you could guess the horror that we got that time. If it fell on a car or any property, we could be toast. So I went and check the site and didn't reach home until about 8pm. When I went to Stulang Laut, I took upon myself to buy 2 huge chocolate bars at the Duty Free Zone as I was passing the document at the ferry station there. Help... I couldn't stop, and this is what left of that huge bar since last night. Believe me, that's last night's and tonight's dinner. Well at least there's still something left, YIKES!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Definitely can't resist a Toblerone and a Cadbury (tucked in safely on my bookrack)

I finally manage to wash my car today after few weeks of not washing it and with B-bo's paw mark standing out embarrassingly on the car hood that I feel like castrating him, and I finally have time to spend with Jeff. Spring has finally come and he have lots of work lined up for the season. I love you sayang, ganbatte!!!

No comments: