Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Workaholic?

Sleep work, wake up work, eat work, drive work, dream work (and the face of my bosses, ACK!!!)

Whats wrong with me? Lately all I could think of is my work, thinking about the design for work, even my dreams are invaded by work this past days. The though of work is overpowering me that it is driving me crazy. Am I a workaholic? Definitely not. I get off on time (but sometimes bring my work home) and of course, if I am a workaholic I wouldn't be blogging at this hour now wouldn't I?

Few days ago I dreamt that I was at my bosses house - they are moving into their new house finally and currently doing the renovation. I dreamt I went to their house, doing some sketch for the landscape (yeah, work!) and suddenly found a huge tree with lots of small creepy heads (only the head, about the size of a golf ball) with long hair. If anyone knows how the creature 'jenglot' look like that was wht I saw in my dream but it seems lifeless daytime and yeah, my bosses house doesn't have any huge trees around. They live in the new residential area. Creepy, must be because of the video 'Entity' that my brother bought about real ghost (don't know to say that the source is authentic and they bring along the 'bomoh' in the show - and yeah the vidoe is Indonesian made) caught on tape.

Last night, I dreamt about work again. I was writing a quote in a tender document and was trying hard to meet up the deadline. At the end I dreamt eating rice with gulai ikan with my cousins (probably because of the wonderfullest gula ikan sold at the new restaurant nearby). Then again thats around my office area. Work again. Workaholic? NO WAY!!!

No comments: