Saturday, March 26, 2005

Good Morning!!!

I'm definitely stalling to go to work, hehehe. Who doesn't? Anyway, since my sleeping time is kind of screwed nowadays, as in sleep first, woke up at 1 or 2, stayed up for a few hours and then go back to bed - sometimes, sleep straight from 8.30 to 5. And of course when I woke up, I would wonder, where had the day gone to? work and sleep, hehehe.

So anyway as I surfed the net this morning, I found my favourite TV chef - Jamie Oliver's or the naked chef (rest assured, its not him going naked while cooking, its the food getting naked - being prepared without those fancy ingredient) site. Well I have been a loyal viewer especially during the SPM result wait for 7 long months when I became a part-time housewife as my mom gone to work. His recipes are simple and easy to follow which of course resulted for a lot of food catastrophe in the kitchen from trying, but then again, its not that bad. Most of the food turn out real good. That was when I thought I want to be a chef (career change again huh?)

Enough talk about career. My brother got an offer from the Multimedia University, Cyberjaya for the Alpha course for Creative Multimedia. It strikes to me as rather too easy and fast but then again its a private university, but with his determination I'm sure he would enjoy it a lot. I mean come on, not many SPM result waiter would actually sit in front of his computer reading tutorials on computer graphic anywhere he could get it, 3D stuff and even took a class for computer graphic & multimedia at Cosmopoint inside that period. He's determined and I can't see him anywhere other than doing graphic. He's actually making banners for his online friends for a credit trade in his Kings Of Chaos game. Here's a few sample of wht he does and lots more great work to come.





His skills are more to blending nowadays but with that talent, he would be one of the best - everywhere. Ganbatte A'an!!! Another designer in the family, hehehe. Make us proud.

Latest news on the mosque, the Sri Rahmah Hall, a cemetary away from the used to be mosque is now used as a temporary praying hall until the new mosque gets to be built which is probably not anytime soon.

No comments: