Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday at Last

I don't know why but this week seems to drag so slowly fo me. No matter where I go, by the time I got back to the office it showed that I have more hours to go til the hours ends. So anyway I was feeling kind of nostalgic yesterday as I sent over some quotations to the client's office. Honestly I haven't been there for a few weeks and although the office was not that far, I took upon myself to drive along the stretch of road that is flanked with Tabebuia rosea or the common name is Tecoma (originally known as Tecoma rosea) and it was wow. It is very obvious that the tree is blooming profusely at the time of this year and it was so beautiful that I had to go through this road again (even when its not actually at the road that I'm supposed to take).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Beautiful isn't it?

So anyway, Sue called me up at exactly 12.30am just now. She's actually now at the 'Force of Nature' concert for the tsunami relief. What she was calling me up for? Well okay the artist who are performing in the concert are - Black Eyed Peas, Lauryn Hill, Wyclef Jean, BSB and more of the local artist. We used to go gaa-gaa over BSB when we were young (like we are so old right now, yeah right) and she actually called me up to hear one of the songs by them while they're performing. Honestly I don't remember the title of the song that she let me hear but its one of the famous song. I remembered calling it the cheating song, hahaha. She was asking whether I could go to the concert with her last week but hey, I have no Saturday off and the ticket price... wallawei!!! Thanks Sue!!! The rest of my friends and I have been putting quack status on our yahoo, taunting about her going to the concert - something about taking pictures of our 'ex-boyfriends' (LOL honest sayang, I'm so over BSB) and calling her hampes, hahahaha.

Before I forget,

Happy 9th Month Anniversary, sayang!!!

No comments: