Wednesday, March 02, 2005

What a Busy Day

March is in and I have been neglecting my blogpage for so long. For one, work is always busy and sometimes I was on the verge of burning out - doesn't anyone? The difference now is that I have my school friends' yahoo id so I don't feel quite alone and they are also multitasking - of course. Jeff too in this case since he works night time (daytime for us) for this time being and get home the time I do. His trip here is delayed until April because of an unavoidable cause or I won't be writing my entry right now. Too many places to go, too little time.

Actually I don't have much idea for today's entry so I would like to introduce you to my newly made confused smiley with a bouncing red ball, hahahaha.

To my ever multitasking busy friend whom I've grown up with for 5 years - this entry is for you guys. HIDUP KTAM & SMKAJB!!!! hahahaha
esp: Eena, Mail (aku still rasa nama Sue lagi ayu, hahaha), Intan, Anas

Baby I love you!!!!

No comments: