Saturday, March 05, 2005

Reality Check

Here I am, 2 in the morning and writing off my entry in my blog. Actually I have been staring off into space for hours in the darkness of my room when something hits me. Paycheck day is only next week and unlike any past salary, starting off from this month my budget is going to be really tight. And I mean really tight.

So I finally get out of my bed, taking the agreement letter that I signed 4 years ago and took my calculator. Well okay the calculator is always my best friend everytime the cheque comes. Add this add that, minus this minus that, done counting - Walloaeh!!!! Just enough for petrol and food. Just my luck though that now the paper is abuzz about graduates who haven't paid up the PTPTN loan. Anyway, I still count myself lucky because at least I have a job and I could pay up for the student loan.

Moral of the story & an advice from my big brother - Start a college fund for my kids so they won't face what I face now. Aiyo my head is spinning already, hehehe

No comments: