Saturday, January 21, 2006

And... It's the Weekend!!!!

Saturday at last, though as always it comes and goes. For this particular weekend, I found myself packed with plans and agenda. Just enough for whatever left of my 1 and a half day free time.

2 days ago went to have dinner cum my best friend, Along's belated birthday celebration at Pizza Hut Komtar since we got so sick of Sundanese House for the past few months - the only time I splurged on food is once every 2 of my meetings with her. It happens once in a blue moon though we both try hard to make it at least a time in a month. We take turns with the treats so it won't be a hassle splitting everything off. We chose the new seafood pizza, looked interesting, tasted interesting and the crust was the winner above all else.

And I went through an ordeal throughout the night.

I know I am allergic to salmon, big time. The last and worst allergy I had strategically a week before my final project submission. Went on for 4 days until the doctor didn't know what else to prescribe me since the strongest sedative didn't work, courtesy to F1's smoked salmon. It was red and it was itchy and basically every surface I made contact with became swollen and scratchy.Guess the doctor became so sick of me bugging him for 4 days straight for an 'effective' remedy.

First day, he gave me antihistamine. Second day he gave me a shot. Third day he gave me sedative. Fourth day he said he already gave me the strongest prescription for allergy in the clinic. In the end I found my own remedy - sitting right smack in front of the air conditioner inside the studio, cranked it low to 16C and just wear t-shirt and jeans like it was hot instead of freezing cold inside. It worked but I got the side effect of chest pain and breathing difficulty. The price of the final project. To this date all my friends and my sister said they would LOVE to treat me out at F1, but only limited to smoked salmon. How cruel. Good thing this time it wasn't a re-enactment of the previous one but nevertheless whatever that was in that pizza, my system couldn't take it. I had a bad premonition that my weekend would go off in smoke due to the food I ate. Luckily it wouldn't... or I hope it won't since there are few swelling left.

So anyway, today was another friend's wedding. Diana was all decked in blue with (omg, another friend having one of these, lol) her husband and I, as usual was late for the wedding. Supposedly I finish my work at 1pm but then again, working with construction projects, you can never really tell when you could go off. Unluckily today, I just had to send out all the new workers for medical check up which lasted from 12pm to 3pm. Bummer. Long story short, reached Diana's house at 4.30pm which was just about time for normal cleaning out time but good thing there were still people coming in.

Night's getting later. Got to get things packed up and ready for tomorrow's trip to Singapore and sleepover at my uncle's house afterwards near Bandar Nusa Jaya.

Selamat Pengantin Baru
Diana & Isa

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: