Monday, January 30, 2006

Nasi Minyak, Paceri Nenas

Yesterday I went to yet another wedding. It was Syakin's sister's wedding. Since she invited us and quite a few came, I wouldn't miss the chance of any gathering big or small especially because Syakin's hometown is in Pontian too. I came with Yus and Zamose/Along/Aza. Haven't seen Syakin since after SPM so yes, another opportunity to get re-acquainted.

Yan and Hanim came with their parents, Lin Aziz and Zue came not long after we finished our meal. And then Lin started her gruelling 'korek cerita' session *groans. Alifah and Rafiqah, our junior was there with their friends though I jokingly told Rafiqah, if she doesn't remember me, I'd probably have to shoot her. We were in the same dorm for 2 years.

We went back at about 6.30pm. Yus have to start working today, poor her. And I thought I got the lesser of the less holiday. 2 more days of holiday...

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: