Monday, January 16, 2006

Confused & Insecure

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday morning.

Just the right day to get the blues,
and feeling all confused.

At a time, I am sure I am going to do it,
The next, am I sure I am going to do it?

At a point, I am sure I am going to get it,
The next, am I sure I am getting it?

In a moment, I am sure that I am what I think,
The next, who am I?

Everything is hanging on a thread,
Hoping too much would bring heart ache,
Not hoping at all, would be impossible.

A ball was passed and it was passed back,
To the first person who tossed it,
It all comes back to the first person.

To do or not to do?
My answer is do.

Would your answer be it too?


This entry is dedicated to someone I know, whom I have feelings for. Who I don't think read my blog or know of it's existence. But then again, it's the thought that counts. Right?

No comments: