Thursday, January 26, 2006

Haunted

Image hosting by Photobucket

I have been haunted in my dreams for 2 nights straight.

What have been haunting me?

My job.

The day before, I dreamt going through the site inspection with bombardment from the clients. The site inspection was yesterday, but seems that all we had was a meeting at the client's office and the favour was on my side. One of the phase at the site is my main concern since we stationed a new worker. She's slow and getting on to my nerves. There is one whole stretch of road median that needs to be weeded and come afternoon or whenever the sun is up, she was gone. Reason, she doesn't want to get burnt and tanned. Yeah right, if she can't take the heat, don't take the job in the first place. Or she could just do the weeding faster and cover a lot of area at the median in the morning. Normally the whole stretch could be done in a day by the previous workers. Now, it dragged on for nearly 2 weeks. How can't I be ticked off? It has been a rainy season and the weeds sprouted out healthily. Quick attention is a must.

Another new worker, I caught him staring out and smoking, doing nothing. His area was full of weeds and fallen leaves and yet he had the gall to ask me what else to do. I sure miss the previous workers *sighs. But then again they were homesick, misses their family and went back to Indonesia.

The dream before this? It was about my design and presentation, getting a long and wide lecture from my boss, supervising a site, scolding a worker, buying stuff at the hardware shop for a project and I could go on and on and on. One situation in a dream.

Last night, I dreamt I found the tap point at the park. It was funny because in my dream the tap point looks like a place with a potfull of gold. It was shining brightly. Why? Because I have been working and patrolling the area for nearly 2 years but I still don't know where the tap point is. Aarghhh!!

Workaholic? I deny it. Please feed my dream with other thing than tap points. It is so darn unappealing. And work.

No comments: