Saturday, October 09, 2004

1st Malaysian Idol

Just now, the results for the first Malaysian Idol was announced and well I would say that my choice were correct - It is Jaclyn Victor based on the superb performance she did before. Honestly I haven't been a fan of Malaysian Idol since the show was aired on tv - despite the tryout that I went just for fun earlier in June. Same goes to the rest of the idols show all over the place - American, Malaysian, Singapore but hey I don't think I could resist World Idol. I don't watch tv that much so for these competition, I only catch out the finals.

It was kind of fun guessing who would be winning in the end. My mom was rooting for Dina because of her great voice and of course, being someone from Johor that is a plus for my mom. I was being neutral at the first show, wanting to see who is the best. After the first song that Jac did 'Tunggu Sekejap' by P Ramlee, I was totally blown away. She was more than superb. She was amazing and I'm sure many would agree. I surely can't wait for the next world idol where this time someone from Malaysia is in the competition. Way to go Jac!

No comments: