Wednesday, October 20, 2004

New Face, New Look

After too many trial and error I finally manage to finally change the skin myself - thanks to blogskins.com though I know there is still a lot of error in this one. (just in case you are wondering, that is my distinct way of saying COULD ANYONE HELP ME WITH JAVA?) while I was having tons of preview of what it may look like, Bangbil dropped in a tag saying that the setting in Internet Explorer is way off. Okay, I am using netscape now because its easier to use. And so I tried getting into my blog using I.E. My brother is right - I can't see my tagboard through I.E. Back to the java book I go..... darn its so thick.
I'm kind of bored of looking at the old skin, its too white and too bright - a problem with my astigmatisme. So here I am at my first attempt treading into the java world. Thanks to A'an for the GIF. Promised him to give him two Big Macs for that - next week, I am kind of tight in the financial section due to the damage on my pc. Apparently there is something wrong with the motherboard that sometimes it could not detect the keyboard, the mouse and the monitor itself. And of course, it would restart by itself and not to mention the constant freezing not more than 5 minutes after switching it on. This is the 3rd time it is doing it and I am going to mend it off for good. I have Eena's friend to look after it now, hope it would be better by this weekend.... consider that as pc raya *sob sob sob. Guess my raya shopping will be a really last minute one. Paycheck is not until the 7th.... when I get that, I would only have about a week to buy stuff for Eid. Well come to think of it, it is going to help me from overspending if i get it real near to it. Think positive thoughts :D

No comments: